Myspace Layouts

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

God is for you!

Phil. 4:8 says, "Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. Today, determine to take control of your thoughts and think on the good things in life. Remember all the victories. Think on good things today. Know that God is for you and not against you. He loves you.; you are His. He will fight for you when no one else will. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is your refuge, your shield, your constant help in times of trouble. He is Jehovah Nissi, your victory, Jehovah Shalom, your peace, And Jehovah Shammah, the Lord that is always with you. Life can be quite challenging at times, but the good news is that we don't have to go it alone because we have the comforter right here with us...dwelling within us. If God is in you...than you can be sure that He is for you. One of my favorite passages of scripture is in Isaiah 49:15-16, which states that other people may forget about you or not even have compassion on you, yet God says, "...but I will not forget you. Behold I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands."  Wow! That word inscribes means to be engraven...carved!  When you are born again by the blood of Jesus you are ever before Him; He has taken you as one of His own. He will not forget you! He even intercedes and prays for you constantly; He is listening to you. He is your help! Don't allow yourself to be discouraged or disheartened. Make yourself remember the victories of the past, and as hard as it can be in times of being hard-pressed by the enemy, refuse the mentality of defeat. God is the one who goes before you...He wars for you! I love Kari Jobe's song, "He is for me."  I have it posted on my blog so give it a listen if you will; it's to the right of this post & scroll down. This is a beautiful song that I'm sure will minister deeply to many of you. God gave it to me at a time in life when I needed to be reminded that...God is truly for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment