Myspace Layouts

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Good God

God is a good at all times; very faithful indeed! He is our rock, our shield, & our ever present help in times of trouble. He is our keeper; and in times when we don't know where to turn, He is our refuge; our shelter from the storms; our strong tower. When we are afraid, He is our hiding place. Without Him, we can do nothing; we are without hope; wondering aimlessly about without really living life. In God, we find favor with Him and man. He makes a way for us where there seems to be no way. He girds our mind with a garrison protecting us from the wiles of the devil. No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper. Because of His protection over us, we will walk through the fire and not be burned. He makes us to become like the purest gold. We are His possession! He took our sins, sickness, and  poverty to the cross, and because He bore them, we are delivered from them. We got the great exchange! Every place we put our foot is ours, and everything our hands touch prospers because we belong to the one true Almighty God. Hide us in the cleft of the rock, & let us experience Your Glory, O Lord. If you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, the Bible says,  "Whosoever will, let him come." He is saying...if you will just make the decision to come...come on; I'm here waiting on you. He doesn't care what you have done or how far you have went. He will not prefer any one over another. He just says...come. Luke 19:10 even says, " For the Son of Man  has come to seek and save that which was lost." If you don't know Jesus Christ in a personal relationship, He is seeking you today. Don't turn such a good God as this away. Refuse to listen to the devil when he tells you all the reasons why God won't save you. You wouldn't take a liars word on something now would you? Well, don't take satan's word either because he is the father of lies and the truth is not in him. God will save you if you will call upon Him. If you hear reminders of all the bad you have done running through your mind, that is a trick of the devil to deter you from surrendering your life to Jesus Christ. Don't listen to it! Just take a chance on Jesus this one time; you will not be sorry, and He will not fail you. Make the choice today to turn your life over to His leading. The Word of God tells us in Jn. 6:37b, "...And the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out." If you feel a tugging on you on the inside right now, just begin to invite Him into your heart and life this minute. If you don't know what to pray, here is a prayer to help you. Say this out loud. If you confess it with your mouth, and mean this with your heart, you will be saved...it is that simple! Dear Lord Jesus, I recognize that I am a sinner, lost and without you. By faith, I ask you to forgive me of my sins and come into my heart and life and save me now. I no longer want to live my life on my terms, but I surrender it to you. I surrender my heart, soul, and body to you, Lord Jesus, this day; right now. Please fill me with your precious Holy Ghost and baptize me in your spirit. Please deliver me from every bondage and set me free. I choose right now to live in freedom as I live for you. I receive salvation by the sacrifice of the Blood that you shed on the cross for me. Thank you for this gift of Salvation that I have received right now. Amen!   Congratulations...If you prayed that prayer, you just made a conscience decision to live for Jesus Christ so pray that He would send you to a solid Bible believing church. Get involved, be baptized, and with Him dwelling within you, change the world around you! Don't let the devil talk you out of what you just did because you are saved by faith. Faith is believing in what doesn't appear to be. If you ask by faith, just trusting Him, He promises not to turn you away. Now, go tell someone what Jesus just did for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment